- Rainbow NonPareils
- Callebaut Caramel Fill
- 4.5 gr. gelatin
- 22.5 gr. cold water
- 27.5 gr. trimoline #1
- 18.75 gr. trimoline #2
- 27 gr. water
- 62.5 gr. sugar
Preparation of the cups:
- Heat the Callebaut Caramel Fill and place in a piping bag.
- Let the caramel cool down to 30°C.
- Fill the bottom of the cup with caramel fill, approximately 2-3mm deep.
- Set aside.
- Bloom the gelatin in the cold water. Drain excess and put gelatin into the mixing bowl.
- Scale trimoline #1 into the mixing bowl with bloomed gelatin and set aside.
- Combine scaled water, trimoline #2, and sugar into a pot and heat to 110°C.
- Pour heated sugars over the trimoline/gelatin mixture and whip to full volume.
- Marshmallow should be a medium peak.
- Pipe marshmallow on top of caramel fill layer.
- Top with rainbow nonpareils or chocolate decoration of your choice!
- Serve as a single dessert or as a component on an amenity or high tea!
Cake Dip Cups
- Gold Fondant Unicorn Horn on a toothpick
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- 227 grams Stabilized Whip Cream
- 227 grams Cream Cheese
- Rainbow Chip Cake Mix
- 77 grams of milk
- Using the paddle attachment, cream the whip cream and cream cheese to silky smooth texture.
- Add the cake mix and and continue creaming.
- Add the milk to thin the mixture just enough so it can be piped easily.
- Using a star tip, pipe the cake dip into the Pastel chocolate cups.
- Top with a gold fondant unicorn horn, sprinkles and ivory decor curls!
Unicorn Cupcake Cups
- Vanilla Cake with Rainbow Sprinkles/Nonpareils
- White American Buttercream
- Cotton candy extract
- Simple Syrup
- Fondant Unicorn Heads with Gold Horn (piped with rainbow royal icing hair)
- #20 Ice Cream Scoop
- Cupcake Pan
- Make your favorite vanilla cake batter with rainbow sprinkle or nonpareils added
- Scoop into a normal sized cupcake pan using a #20 scoop and bake.
- Remove from oven and brush with simple syrup. Let cool.
- Once cooled, pop them out of their liners and put into the chocolate cup. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine small amount of cotton candy extract with buttercream to taste.
- Using a large round tip, pipe a double layer of the white buttercream.
- Place the Mona Lisa Fondant Unicorns onto the Cupcakes.
- Make sure every Unicorn has their own styled Royal Icing Hair.
Serve separately or combine all three cup concepts for one big unicorn party!
Enjoy the Rainbow Fun!