- Coffee Syrup
- Mascarpone (or cream cheese mousse)
- Cacao Barry Cocoa Powder
- Cacao Barry Cocoa nibs
- Cut ladyfingers to line the bottom of the Ivory or Dark Angelo Cups
- Brush ladyfingers with coffee syrup.
- Pipe mascarpone or cream cheese mousse on top of ladyfingers.*
- Powder the top partially with cocoa powder.
- Decorate the cup with Cocoa Nibs and Marbled Curled Shavings.
To make this tiramisu cup a plated dessert:
- Add a smear of coffee ganache onto plate.
- Add a quenelle of coffee gelato.
- Add a fine line of chocolate coffee streusel crumbs.
- Place tiramisu cup at the end of crumb line.
*The Callebaut White Chocolate Mousse Mix is perfect for this dessert with 1-teaspoon of coffee extract added. You can also add the mascarpone cheese into the mousse mix.