- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Butter and flour twelve (3 inch) madeleine molds; set aside.
3. Melt butter and let cool to room temperature.
4. Beat eggs, vanilla and salt at high speed until light and combined.
5. Beating constantly, gradually add sugar; until mixture is thick, pale and ribbons form in bowl
when beaters are lifted.
6. Sift flour into egg mixture 1/3 at a time, gently folding after each addition.
7. Add lemon zest and pour melted butter around edge of batter. Pipe batter into buttered and
floured mold and cool 15 minutes before baking.
8. Bake 14 to 17 minutes, or until cakes are golden and the tops spring back when gently pressed
with your fingertip.
9. Pop out onto rack and let cool.
10. Dip madeleines into white chocolate glaze colored using Power Flowers.
11. Put finished product in the Dark Grand Bowl and top with Ivory Décor Curls.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- White Chocolate Glaze