- Vanilla Buttercream
- White Cake 10 mm in thickness
- Raspberry Preserves or Fresh Raspberries
- Passion Fruit Curd
- Stabilized Rooibos Whip Cream
- Rooibos infused Simple Syrup
- Cacao Barry Ivoire Modeling Chocolate
- Gold Edible Paint
- Cookie with textured fondant (This will be used for the saucer make it appropriately sized
- Prepare ingredients and set aside.
- Take the modeling chocolate and mold the neck of the tea kettle. Mold it onto the tea cup.
- Paint gold the modeling chocolate neck and handle of the tea cup and set aside.
- Pipe a small dollop of the vanilla buttercream into the bottom of the cup.
- Using a 45mm and a 60mm round cutter, cut two pieces of cake, set aside.
- Dip the 45mm cake round into simple syrup and place into cup on top of buttercream.
- Pipe a layer of raspberry preserves onto the cake. If raspberries are in season use fresh raspberries split and layered on top to cover completely.
- Dip the 60mm cake round into simple syrup and place on raspberry layer.
- Pipe a layer of passion fruit curd on top using a rosette or french tip.
- This layer should be level with the top of the cup.
- Quenelle the rooibos stabilized cream and place onto the curd.
- Place a small raspberry next to the cream.